There are about 86,400 seconds in a day. 120 of those are filled with magic, luck, and wishes.
Those of you who know me well know exactly what I'm talking about. I am indeed talking about my favorite number which coincidently is the same number that composes my favorite time. That positively magical 11:11!
Twice a day the time reads eleven minutes after the eleventh hour. That is when I kiss the clock and send my wish out into the universe. I am an avid 11:11 wisher. And a firm believer that they come true. You see, there is a lovely wish granting fairy who catches my wishes. And as her title implies, she grants them.
She is a charming little thing and I'm sure she would love to grant your wishes too. Of course there is a condition to the magic of 11:11. If you want your wish to come true, you have to mean it. The wish granting fairy doesn't just go around granting half-hearted wishes! Now isn't 11:11 just delightful? The very idea makes me happy :)
Today I'm especially happy because it is November 11. Like 11/11. What a lucky day! I hope you made a wish. I think it means more today. Oh but I am weary. And my bed looks quite inviting. So I will end this happy day with a wish to you, I hope all your 11:11 wishes come true!
Watch the clock and happy wishing!
No comments :
Post a Comment