Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

LAST ONE

Awkward:
 
- Member asked me via facebook if he could take me out on a date after my mission.
 
- Got Weston and Chelsey's wedding announcement.  So weird to me that they are getting married.
 
- Our crazy neighbor told us that we're cursed because her neck hurts whenever we are home.  Our manager told us we're not allowed to talk to her.
 
- When I confused our ward mission leader with Sister Gray's mom, my companions sent me to bed.
 
- I got asked if Elder Hyde and I were married.  I just told them yes.
 
 
Awesome:
 
- Lunch with Leda at the most delicious hole in the wall Mexican place.
 
- Relief Society activity all about inner and outer beauty.  So good for the girls.
 
- I finally got to meet Maddy Dixon!  And got to see Colton.  I adore that family!
 
- Jessica got baptized!
 
- Brother Stockton said that if the Holy Ghost had a website it wouldn't be .com it would be .calm

No comments :

Post a Comment