Awkward:
- Sitting in the middle of couple central at FHE. Gotta love the Singles Ward.
- Sister Gray contacted this homeless guy and when she asked him his name he said, "I don't have a name today." So she said, "Well what was your name yesterday?" He didn't have one then either...
- One of our investigators, a huge Tongan, called us to tell us he got shot. He said it like it was no big deal.
- That same investigator after telling us about getting shot said, "Thank you for calling. Oh wait, I called you. Bye."
- Dinner with the fattest can I have ever seen. And his hair was in my spaghetti. Yum.
Awesome:
- Dinner with the Harmons in Petaluma. I love that family!
- I had a feeling we would all get mail on Friday and we did! When we opened the mailbox Sister Agura said, "Prophecy!"
- Elizabeth Northrup, my convert who hasn't been active since January, text us to ask what time church is.
- Sister Agura didn't know what Veggie Tales was, so Sister Gray and I sang some Silly Songs with Larry to her
No comments :
Post a Comment