Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

A and A

Awkward:
 
- I tried Philippine bitter melon.  Aptly named.
 
- Went to our ward's 4th of July pool party.  It was really hot and we couldn't swim.  Jealous.
 
- There is this guy in the ward and none of us can ever remember his name.  Even though we've all asked him multiple times, and when we ask other people, they don't know either.
 
- I was so excited to check the mail, and even more excited that I got something, but my heart dropped when I realized it was my flight plans.
 
- Our Zone Leadership consists of me, Elder Hyde, and Elder Windholz.  So everyone jokes about it being the Hyde show.
 
 
Awesome:
 
- Impromptu lesson and new investigator with the Cutco sales girl Celeste.
 
- We were talking to this guy Yefri who was trying to tell us something, but we couldn't understand him.  He kept saying "ship" and finally he said, "You know...  baaaa."  Oh sheep!!
 
- We kept hearing fireworks while we were nightly planning so we'd hurry and run outside and watch a few, then run back in and plan and do it again.  It reminded me of the time Laurie said, "quick run to higher ground!"  haha.
 
- Dinner with the Kitchens and Jenny who is so tall now.
 
- Kyle Kelly, a recent convert, bore his testimony for the first time :)

No comments :

Post a Comment