Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

A/A

Awkward:

- We got fed spaghetti 2 nights in a row. I hate spaghetti.

- Elder Ruvalcaba and I share the same birthday and the Zone Leaders gave us cards. He got a Tinker Bell card that included a stick on tattoo that said, "Born to be Sassy" I was jealous. Not so much awkward as envy.

- Maddy (the 7 year old daughter of a potential investigator) asked me if God is a fairy because he makes wishes come true. I told her God is different and better than a fairy and that I'd let her dad handle the rest.

- Sister Ray gave me some chapstick for my birthday. It was already opened and used....

- Adam lived in Reno and was going to college the same time I lived there and was 3 and 4. That dated him a bit.


Awesome:

- Sherrie Dew is getting married! There is still hope for me in the world.

- My 11/11 Birthday! 11+11=22. Haha I'm a nerd.

- Iesha is meeting with the missionaries again!!

- Laur sent me flowers for my birthday.

- Miracle doorstep lesson with Victor and Maddy.

- Got interviewed by TV show host DJ Pun (sounds like Poon) while street contacting.

- Sister West made us birthday cake since my birthday is the 24th and Sister Riddle's is the 29th.

No comments :

Post a Comment