Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

A&A

Awkward:

- The Librarian came to add more time to my computer and accidentally deleted my letter to President. I guess I wasn't meant to say some of the things I said.

- Bloody nose in the middle of District Meeting totally grossed out Elder Waite.

- I told Sister Riddle I was going to take like a half hour nap because my cold was knocking me out, and I woke up 4 hours later!

- I had a stare down with a cow who would not get out of the road. Honking the car wouldn't even move him.

- We knocked on a door and someone came to the peep hole. Then we heard, "Its a couple of white people. Do I have to answer?" Welcome to the ghetto.


Awesome:

- Micah is our new investigator. He had us over 2 nights in a row and fed us a steak dinner.

- Finally got my birthday package! You guys are the bees knees.

- Zone Blitz! Resulted in 11 referrals. Magical yeah?

- Matt, a member in Vallejo 1 Ward treated us all to Jamba Juice after the blitz.

- We got a new phone! It is touch screen. Fancy Shmancy.

No comments :

Post a Comment