Even though I suck at sending these A and As, I'm actually pretty good at recording them every evening... Please forgive me?
Awkward:
- The fact that this awkward/awesome list is from 2 areas and some of these happened like 3 weeks ago. Oops
- The pilot light of our heater broke and we didn't know how to fix it so we had to stand outside the apartment in the cold while Elder Sivley fixed it because we can't be in the same apartment as elders.
- The elders were taking bets of how late we would be to District Meeting. Elder Greenwood guessed 12 minutes! We were on time thank you very much!
- Plug broke in the font and we almost didn't get to have Bill's baptism.
- Peeing in a cup because they think I have a kidney stone. But it was actually a waste of 2 hours because they don't know and then the doctor punched me in the kidney and asked if it hurt. Uh yeah..
- Brother Steiner was right. He said I was low on iron.
- I had to force down a half a glass of soda and Sister Henry said I didn't hide my dislike very well.
- Burned my hand on the oven when I was making broiled bread.
- Sister Riddle asked me to define Bodacious Babe and my first response was, "me." Prideful much? I'm working on that.
- Elder Waite saying a name like Ann Marie makes him want to take a nap after saying it because it is so long. Then he found out that's my name...
Awesome:
- Bill got baptized!!!!! And then bore his testimony about it.
- Got to talk to and see Sister Facer. I sure do love her.
- One of our mini missionaries, Jordan, helped me teach the Plan of Salvation.
- 2 amazing testimony meetings in 2 days.
- I had dinner with Taylor Lautner's twin while on Spanish Exchanges. Elder Cabeza de Vaca. It means cow head which is kind of unfortunate.
- Saw a man driving and jamming and playing the harmonica. Talented.
- John came to church! The first time he's ever been to any church ever in his life!
- Petaluma High School's colors are purple and white.
- My first night in Benicia I heard an owl hoot :)
- Back in Stainback's Zone! He called to tell us he hit a raccoon.
- The Elders heart attacked the car and one of the sticky notes said, "We love you! (non-romantic)" Hahaha
No comments :
Post a Comment