It was an incredibly long week. You would think that would result in more awkward and awesome moments, but alas it did not. Anyway here is the latest.
Awkward:
- Traegan Murdock doesn't understand why I'm not married to Sister Henry.
- I said 'hate' in front of Traegan and he said, "That's a bad word. We don't say that word." He's right. Corrected by a 3 year old.
- Everyone keeps giving us so many treats!! I'm can't even eat them. Just looking at them makes me sick. And on top of that the Elders are trying to pawn their treats off on us. Elder Edwards tried to guilt us into taking the cookies mama Edwards made. And when I wouldn't take them he threw them at me and ran away.
- Bro. Steiner offered to buy me vitamins because apparently I always look tired and unhealthy.
- I got so nervous in Daniel's lesson that I sweated a lot, so I had to come home and change.
Awesome:
- Skyping with my family. Boy do I love you guys!!
- Sister Henry said she can't imagine having a different companion than me. I think that must mean she doesn't think I'm so bad.
- I invented a new word. Burgle. Verb. What a burglar does. In a sentence: "I wouldn't want to burgle that house."
- Picked up a new investigator named Daniel and he is golden.
No comments :
Post a Comment