I am almost out of time, so I have to type fast. Mostly this list is not going to cover it all, but I'll try to give you a taste.
Awkward:
- Someone was walking their dog in the morning and when I ran passed, it jumped up on me.
- James' wife answered the door right as I was about to knock, it scared her so she screamed, so I screamed and then we all calmed down.
- Taught a first time lesson to this guy and we called him Johnathon the whole time, only to find out at the end that his name is James.
- We knocked a door with rat guts sitting on the doorstep. She apologized for her cat.
Awesome:
- Our pet ghost named Genevieve Ruffles.
- Miracle having Rachael out with us and we picked up a new investigator. I think it was good for Rachael more than anything.
- Another miracle finding Chelsey at the very same time that Dan's lesson would have been, but he cancelled. God knew who needed us at that moment.
- Elder Buchan pretending to be a British rock star and playing air guitar whilst singing rock versions of the hymns.
- 180 all together at Camp Liahona Redwoods and everything that took place there. It was AMAZING!
No comments :
Post a Comment