Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

A&A

Awkward:

- David (a less active) left us a message of him singing and playing the guitar. When we called him back he didn't remember doing that. It is sad what drugs can do to you.

- Stan Laughlin ripping on South Koreans and how he got a South Korean deported while we had Sister Lim with us. Sister Lim is from South Korea.

- We went to see Wilbert and his sister told us that we should probably come back because he was having digestive problems and had been in the bathroom for a while. How embarrassing for him.

- I forgot that I'm not allowed to hold kids and I asked Leda's cute niece Vanessa if she wanted to sit on my lap, and then both Leda and Sister Orrock yelled, "No. She can't!" Haha I wasn't trying to be disobedient, just one of the hazards of serving in a singles ward. I don't ever face that problem.

- Leda's sister after dinner telling us that the pizza crust was whole wheat so it might move stuff along a little faster if you know what I mean.

Awesome:

- Tuvili is back and thanks to his being a JC student, I can email you today.

- Watching the ward play 'Anteater' at FHE was maybe one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

- Julie asked me if I've ever worn pants, and telling me she was sorry I can't eat chocolate. Two Mormon myths I hadn't heard before.

- We wanted to contact this guy, but then he crossed the street and went the other way so we didn't get to, then we drove somewhere else and he was there! So we talked to him.

- Elizabeth is getting baptized on September 8!

- We are still working on converting the JC football team, we now know 11 of them.

- I was serenading Sister Orrock with the song from My Best Friend's Wedding "Say a Little Prayer for You" and then we went into Walgreens and it was on the radio.

- Lizzie wins! I love my yellow owl lip gloss. Two of my favorites, plus it kinda looks like a Furby so that's great :)

No comments :

Post a Comment