"I don't want to make mistakes."
"You're the wrong species love."
Uhh! Doesn't it just make you want to die? The truth of such a statement! We're human. We make mistakes. It has been that way since the time of Adam. So who am I thinking I'm immune? That's the whole point is it not? We left a glorious home, surrounded by glorious beings, for a short little holiday on Earth. We come to learn. To feel. To make MISTAKES.
If you were to keep a record of my mistakes, I daresay it'd be a hefty list. But I'm learning that it's ok. I'm learning not to be too hard on myself. I'm learning to move on and be better. I'm learning, but the application is still pretty hazy. I think college is teaching me more than I expected.
Ann Marie, You are possibly the second coolest person I know. We all make stupid mistakes and you probably make a bunch! I'm just playing, and if you ever get down about your mistakes just think of how big a loser Brad Francis is and you'll feel better about yourself.
ReplyDelete