Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

A&A

AWKWARD:
- Elder Connors held out his hand to shake it, but I thought he was being helpful so I handed him some Hymn books to put away.
- Frank's excuse for cancelling his appointment: his dog is scared of the wind.
- Guy flossing his teeth while stopped at a stoplight
- Sister Walters tends to catch things in her hair- twigs, wrappers, whiteout, her contacts... all in one day.
- Lady couldnt answer the door because she wasnt decent. AKA she didnt have her wig on.
- Brother Etheradge asked if we've been Dear Johned yet
- Sister Walters chocking on her toothpaste because I made her laugh
-Sister Pearls phone went off three times in Relief Society but she is old and deaf and didnt notice, so it just kept going.

AWESOME:
- MIddle-aged couples riding around town on motorized segways
- Brother Le Brett calling us to say he had another call. That man is so silly.
- President Bunker wants to grow up to be just like me!
- Exchange with Sister Facer in Redwoods.
- Sister Dean is from Austrailia and has a sweet accent. She says things like "stop mackin around."
- when people see the Rothmullers picture from their baptism they think they took a Karate class together since they're all in white jump suits.
- Sister Walters prayed that we would have more spunk.
- Sister Walters wrote in my journal for me because I'm too lazy. Now if she would brush my teeth I would be set.
- Sister Walters and I found love when we heard a man singing in his garage. If I were not a missionary I would marry that voice.
- Sister Carnation's lesson on Chastity. Didn't expect the law of chastity to make the awesome list.

No comments :

Post a Comment