Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

NO DO NOT STOP

K so Mads sent me a panicked email with a "NO DON'T STOP" so I will acquiesce to her request.


Awkward:

- We contacted a lady who noticed my owl necklace and then proceeded to tell us 3 stories about experiences she had with owls right before someone died. So apparently my favorite animal is an omen of death.

- Realizing we are not good in crowds. We were glued to the floor after Back to Broadway.

- Surprise visit from McBride weirded us all out and threw us off.

- I don't know how to stay on the beat while leading music and I had to lead the music at a baptism.

- 2 conversations with 2 different people in the same day turned to the topic of fleas and ticks.

- Pepe says we're politicians because we "push an issue". False. Being a missionary is nothing like being a politician.

- Food fell out of my mouth and onto my skirt. Cute.

- The blender broke and there went half of our diet.

- Elder Johnson picked up a letter for me at the mission office and it was from Elder Hanson who is an RM and then Johnson made it this big deal in the whole zone about me writing Hanson.

- This little baby was pulling on my skirt and trying to get me to pick him up and have me hold him, but its against white handbook to hold babies. It was really hard for me to be obedient, especially when his mom said, "Do you not like babies?" NO! I love babies! I do not like that rule.



Awesome:

- Tracted for 2 hours and almost no one answered and at the very last door Harvey answered and we picked him up as a new investigator.

- Elder Stainback and I decided to be friends instead of frienemies. Its going really well.

- Elder Hart brought Funfetti cake with pink frosting to District Meeting.

- I'm Sister Thomas' 11th companion!

- Back to Broadway was so cute!

- Tony taught us how to say "I love you" in black. I got chu boo.

- Some guy referred to our missions as our crusade.

- We used the mixer to make a smoothie since the blender broke. It didn't work, but was still yummy.

- Harvey committed himself to come to church!

- Mail man stopped us on the street to ask if we were the residents of #57 and when we told him yes he gave us each a package.

- We got a new blender :)

No comments :

Post a Comment