I tried harder to take note of the awkwards and the awesomes this week and here is what I came up with. Hope you all had an awkward/awesome week too!
Awkward:
- The fact that I have to pretend to like everyone's cats when really I think they are the spawn of Satan
- Elder Goynes throwing me under the bus and volunteering me to teach the law of chastity to one of his investigators. She doesn't want to be taught it by a boy so lucky me haha. It won't be that bad
- When President Bunker told me he told Nate Hancock to date me when I get home
- Getting a bloody nose at a door contact and I had no tissues
- Being allergic to watermelon and still eating it, resulting in an itchy tongue for the rest of the evening
- Going to sleep with my CTR ring on my right hand and waking up with it on my left. You can interpret that how you will, I don't remember what I was dreaming about
Awesome:
- The guy at Mail and More knows I love Disney so he saved me two sheets of Disney stamps. I thought that was very nice of him
- Miracle moment! We knocked on a former investigator's door, Cymone, and Iesha was there. Iesha and Cymone are sisters and now we're teaching them both along with their sister Alex!
- Everything about the All Mission Conference (even though I had to say good bye to the Bunkers.) It was a spiritual feast
- Understanding almost everything when I went on exchanges in a Spanish area. I love Spanish! I think I'm going to ask President Alba if I can go Spanish speaking for the rest of my mission
- Elder Steinback agrees with me that The Great Mouse Detective and Brother Bear are under appreciated
- Sogi and Kolton saving us when Adam asked us crazy deep doctrine questions
No comments :
Post a Comment