Sometimes I play a game in my head. And I invent fantasies about my life. Except I think that's called daydreaming which is an invention that's hardly my own. Anyway...
Today I'm dreaming of the big AZ. I want to go at Easter, I hear the pageant's a gem. And Christmas, I think Ty Face said the lights are lovely. I want to see the visitor's center. I want to run and hike with red dirt and cacti. I want to visit in the fall. And the summer. And all the year.
Because I don't want to wear a coat in winter. And I want to sweat my guts out in summer. And their flag is charming. And I have an idealized life there.
I am like the ultimate blog stalker. And my fine Arizonian blog friends (whom don't know I exist) have convinced me of the state's delight. So please will you take me?
And just maybe I have a secret hope to tell Ashley that I believe in unicorns too.
love that this is titled awesomespice. let's road trip to az. or just move there. deal.
ReplyDelete