He has to be at least 6'0''. I like my men tall. And I'm a fan of the brunette variety. With blue or green eyes. But I've been known to love brown too. Slender to athletic build. The big and beautiful build isn't quite my type, but I don't judge. And I would prefer him to have stunning good looks, as opposed to just average.
Obviously I have more substance than that, but those are the only things the LDS dating network asked for...
Haha are you concerned that I've been driven to desperation? Because I clearly remember stating here that I did not need online dating. Well that remains. It is Tyler that's the desperate one. Pitiful and alone in Montana, filling out an LDSPlanet dating profile. Poor boy. It's really a shame he has to compete with his hunk of a brother ;)
Apparently dating is the topic of discussion here tonight. Blame it on the MAW (men ask women date dinner in my ward) or blame Journey, either way Weston is aiding in the 'find Ann Marie a hottie for the Journey concert' back up plan. Thus far he says my options are good and I'll be making out by the end of the night... I can only hope.
No comments :
Post a Comment