Wednesday, March 30, 2011
China Buns
I do all my best thinking with a bun on top of my head. Kaytie says I look like a cockatoo. Maddie says I look Chinese. I say to heck with how I look! I need some best thinking! Right now! Because a very important paper needs written. And a very important person is counting on me to play Beatles Rock Band tonight. The former must precede the latter or the latter can't occur. So basically what I'm saying is... My paper is suffering and the bun is not rescuing. The shame! I just want me some John, Paul, George and Ringo. Think bun. Think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
You do look chinese...but I like it.
ReplyDeleteYou let John, Paul, George, and Ringo down. But you rocked your paper. And Rockband is still calling your name! Especially with a bun on your head.
ReplyDelete