Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Reality.

A sad fact has consumed my day. Spring break really is over, and its time to get back to real life. I'm not a fan! I may or may not have given myself somewhat of an extra day of vacation, and now its time to go back to school, work, and no sleep. The break was marvelous. I guess I forgot how great sleep is. A lot of my week was spent in glorious slumber, and my conscious hours were spent with the people I love most. I desperately want to hit the rewind button and do last week again!

These people I'm referring to is my family mostly. I love them to the moon and back! This weekend was a rare occasion where my whole family was together in one place at one time. That doesn't happen even when we try! We are spread from Logan to Cedar, and we tend to run a million miles an hour so getting us all together is a daunting task. Lucky for me they were all there, laughing too hard (only a few prairie dogs were heard), and smiling till our cheeks ached. I love love love my family! They are part of the reason coming back to real life is so hard. I have been back in the frozen north of Logan for 24 hours and I miss them immensely!

I've decided I need to stop looking at tomorrow with dread. Yes the break was beautiful and so needed, but coming back isn't horrible either. I get to see my friends! And being away from my family makes it better when I do see them. So as much as I don't want real life hit with full force tomorrow, it won't be as bad as I've made it in my head. Ready or not here it comes...

No comments :

Post a Comment